Click on an entry to find the full text of informative articles on all aspects of Irritable Bowel Syndrome by IBS experts from major U.S. organizations and medical centers.
- American College of Gastroenterology. Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders Task Force. "Evidence-Based Position Statement on the Management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome in North America."
- Balfour A, L.Ac, Pacific Palisades, California. "Holistic healing with Traditional Chinese Medicine: Irritable Bowel Syndrome." From Healing People Network, L.P., 2005.
- Douglas A. Drossman, MD, Co-Director, UNC Center for Functional GI & Motility Disorders. "Bacterial Overgrowth in IBS."
- National Digestive Diseases Information Clearinghouse
Irritable Bowel Syndrome in Children
Covers the GI tract, causes, diagnosis and treatment for children.
- Olafur S. Palsson, Psy.D., Research Associate, Department of Medicine, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. "Hypnosis Treatment of Irritable Bowel Syndrome."
- Palsson OS and Whitehead WE. "The growing case of hypnosis as adjunctive therapy for functional gastrointestinal disorders." Gastroenterology. 123(6): 1778-85, 2002.